Saturday, May 31, 2008

Day Two Passion Kampala

Well this will be short because it is 1 am local time. So here is my list of moments for the day:


  • Chris Tomlin and the children's group singing "There is Love" which is an African beat song. So wonderful.

  • Each Passion event the students always give to support the next event. I got to hold a bucket and it was amazing to see kids in Africa give to make Passion Paris happen. Talk about a moving experience.

  • The sunset over the field
  • The Ugandan, heart, these people are so warm and loving.

  • My great volunteers who worked so hard!

  • How smoothly everything went, God is Good!

  • The fact that I hurt everywhere, but still have such joy about what happens

  • That more than 20,000 students got to experience Passion

  • The amazing friends I've made with fellow volunteers

  • That I'm in my hotel and we don't have to meet until 10:45 tomorrow!

Well I intend to write more tomorrow, but for now it's off to bed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Doug,
I just couldn't go bed before saying a humble thank you to you guys for wat you've done this evening in Kampala. I see a new day in the future of our Land, Our God is doing a new thing. It's was all about Him tonite, He takes the Glory. Wat a joy we have in His salvation..Be so richly blessed.
“The Fruit of the righteous is a tree of LIFE; and he that wins souls is wise.” Prov 11:30

msluswata@yahoo.com