Sunday, May 11, 2008

13 Days to Uganda


Well only 13 days until I depart for Uganda to serve as part of the Passion world tour.  May 24th is getting closer and still almost doesn't seem real.  I have my plane ticket (through frequent flyer miles), got my shots and I should get my visa through the mail early this week.  For those of you who aren't as familiar with Passion, check this out:


Here's a map of where it is in Africa.  I hope to update everyone as the date approaches and then I should have internet in my hotel once I get there to be able to blog, post pictures and even video!  Hopefully technology will cooperate and allow all of you to join me in this amazing journey.

If you'd like to donate (tax deductible), just send a check to the address below and write my name and Kampala in the memo line:

 

Passion Conferences

PO Box 5

Roswell , GA 30077

 

I also believe you can donate online by putting the same information in the comment section of the online form and selecting world tour:

 

https://web.memberclicks.com/mc/quickForm/viewForm.do?orgId=268gen2&formId=28478

 

Thanks for all your prayers, love and support!

No comments: