Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Multiplicity?

The weekend was crazy.  Saturday we ran a 4 mile race followed by driving to Knoxville to meet with our minister.  Sunday was church, firework shopping, wedding cake tasting, driving home, engagement pics and then flying to the Midwest for work.  Well I'm in Iowa for work all week.  I look out my hotel window at a corn field, go figure.  It's a crazy big week with a bunch of experiments to perform.  The last couple of days have been miserable as we're not working in a climate control area and temps have been between 90 and 100.  It's supposed to cool to 80 tomorrow.  I'm here until Friday and then head back on Sunday.  Between that, wedding planning and my sister and her husband coming to my house in 10 days it makes me wish there was more Doug to go around sometimes.  It made me think of this classic movie:


Multiplicity  |  Andie MacDowell  |  Harold Ramis  |  Michael Keaton   | Movie Trailer | Review

In other news dad seems to be tolerating treatment well and so far side effects have been limited.  Hopeful it continues that way while simultaneously being highly effective!

No comments: