Friday, June 12, 2009

LegoLand!

Well after a very successful business week I've returned to a hotel next to the airport in the town of Billund to catch my 6:30am flight home tomorrow. That means I'm up at 4am or 10pm Friday in Atlanta, yikes. What softens the blow is that I'm right across the street from LegoLand! To top that off I walked over and they let me in for free since it was only open for 2 more hours and I essentially got to see the whole park. Essentially think Disney made of Legos from animatronics to castles, something like 45 million legos that live and breath and move. I've included some pictures to give you a flavor with 2 at the end of the town of Silkeborg.


Been a great trip. Learned a lot about Danish culture, tried some wild food from snails to lamb to eel and business was great. Tomorrow is a long day, but it will be good to get home

No comments: