Thursday, June 11, 2009

I am a Doctor, but I did get kicked out of the Radisson tonight

Because I'm the wrong type of doctor. So when I arrived they had me there until Thursday and I said, no, Friday and the lady was like, "not a problem." I've learned in Europe that, "not a problem" usually means problem. I got a call on Thursday saying they were packing my things because they needed my room, I guess there was a doctor's convention there, but they made me a reservation across town. What a riot. My new hotel was very nice though and had a nice view of a lagoon. It also had a Cadillac Eldorado parked out front, a rare sight in Europe. It had a sign on it in Danish that said, "This car is like another man's wife, you can look, but not touch!" Had a great dinner too, my first experience with snails, not too bad, I believe in trying almost anything once. The health reports here are hilarious too, you can tell the rating by how big the smile is.

No comments: