Sunday, May 6, 2012

Headed Home Tomorrow

So tomorrow we're headed home for a few days.  Looks like it will be a bit (late in the week) before decisions are made, so we can get back to ATL for a bit to work and get some wedding planning in.  Family time has been good.  I've spent some quality time talking with my 2 y/o niece about everything, she's a good listener.  I know mom has liked having us all around and I've been able to use some of my work skills to help too.  She's a nurse, but certain parts of this are all new to her.  Part of my job is to research and come up to speed on a new topic quickly, separating the reliable and unreliable, so that's essentially what I've done for some new crazy medical stuff.    A lot of my reading has made me more hopeful, which is a good thing.  The doctor should call them in Wednesday or Thursday with a plan, but they're really taking their time, which is great in this situation.  I expect to be back here before too long, maybe as soon as next week, but I look forward to doing whatever I can to help out!  There’s also a chance now they do something less invasive for a period here since he’s been asymptomatic.

Thanks to everyone for their continuing prayers!

No comments: